Our Studio Locus furniture range has been designed in collaboration with Buy Me Once. Built to last, with a lifetime guarantee we love.
Made to order in West Sussex - please allow up to 6 weeks for your items to be made.
This statuesque bookshelf has been built from quality materials, with an ultra-solid construction. Handcrafted by a father and son team in a rural Sussex workshop.
- Crafted from either prime European oak or strong, high-quality MDF veneered with real oak
- Handmade in West Sussex by a father and son team
- Lifetime guaranteed*
- Dimensions: width 700mm, depth 380mm, height 1700mm
- Features a small cabinet door with touch opening, and large bottom drawer
- Chamfered front edge detailing makes the material appear thinner
- Solid wood feet
- Elegant mitre joints are bonded with quality wood glues, creating super-strong joins that are as if the unit is made from one piece of material
- Perfect for storing and displaying books, ornaments and plants of varied sizes
- Studio Locus plant a tree for every piece they make
Designed in collaboration with Buy Me Once, our Studio Locus range represents uniquely timeless furniture, made specifically with longevity in mind. Handmade by a father and son team in West Sussex, these pieces are guaranteed for life, using quality materials in a super-sturdy construction. We’re offering each piece in either solid oak, or beautifully veneered MDF. Studio Locus are experts in the artform of veneering; we wanted to demonstrate that long-lasting furniture doesn’t have to be made from solid hardwoods. Support UK craftsmanship, small makers and the preservation of traditional skills with these buy-for-life pieces.
*Studio Locus' lifetime guarantee covers the the mechanisms and surfaces of their furniture for 20 years under everyday domestic use. This does not include impact damage, liquid damage and excessive force. Essentially, if something goes wrong with the item when it shouldn't have, Studio Locus will repair it free of charge.