The Buy Me Once Desk
Our Studio Locus furniture range has been designed in collaboration with Buy Me Once. Built to last, with a lifetime guarantee we love.
Made to order in West Sussex - please allow up to 6 weeks for your items to be made.
Elevate your working from home experience with this beautiful handmade desk, featuring a compact, yet spacious design and a generous amount of storage space.
- Crafted from either prime European oak or strong, high-quality MDF veneered with real oak. Handles feature strong and sustainable Forescolor dyed fibreboard
- Handmade in West Sussex by a father and son team
- Lifetime guaranteed*
- Dimensions: width 1245mm, depth 450mm, height 750mm. Width of sitting space: 630mm
- Features two drawers and one tall cabinet door with shelf
- Chamfered front edge detailing makes the material appear thinner
- Solid wood feet
- Elegant mitre joints are bonded with quality wood glues, creating super-strong joins that are as if the unit is made from one piece of material
- Studio Locus plant a tree for every piece they make
Designed in collaboration with Buy Me Once, our Studio Locus range represents uniquely timeless furniture, made specifically with longevity in mind. Handmade by a father and son team in West Sussex, these pieces are guaranteed for life, using quality materials in a super-sturdy construction. We’re offering each piece in either solid oak, or beautifully veneered MDF. Studio Locus are experts in the artform of veneering; we wanted to demonstrate that long-lasting furniture doesn’t have to be made from solid hardwoods. Support UK craftsmanship, small makers and the preservation of traditional skills with these buy-for-life pieces.
*Studio Locus' lifetime guarantee covers the the mechanisms and surfaces of their furniture for 20 years under everyday domestic use. This does not include impact damage, liquid damage and excessive force. Essentially, if something goes wrong with the item when it shouldn't have, Studio Locus will repair it free of charge.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.