35cm Quenched Seamless Iron All-In-One Pan
This extra large double-handed iron pan is perfect for pizza, paellas and big everyday meals when there are many mouths to feed. The Solidteknics Aus-Ion Quenched range is fully pre-seasoned in rice bran oil, so you can skip the oven seasoning and get cooking straight away.
- Made from one seamless piece of 4mm wrought iron, seasoned in non-GMO rice bran oil
- Made in Australia
- Multi-century warranty
- Half the weight of cast iron, but sears and holds heat just as well
- Compatible with all hob types and open fires, oven safe
- Our Quenched range is made by dunking a red-hot pan in chilled oil. The black layer of polymerised oil creates a durable seasoning foundation, protecting it and giving it non-stick properties
- Solidteknics was named the #1 Best Frying Pan by The Telegraph
- Engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility
- Size: 44cm length, 35cm diameter, 5cm bowl height. Weight: 3.77 kg. Capacity: 4.5L. Designed to fit in a standard 60cm oven
- Get cooking straight away, or season once on the stovetop for a superior non-stick surface. No oven seasoning required. Find our easy care instructions here.
- Your pan’s seasoning will change over time, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance
Solidteknics cookware combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their iron pans season and cook just like traditional cast iron skillets, but are stronger and lighter. Half the weight, in fact. Thanks to a seamless one-piece design, there are no joints or rivets to go wrong. As your Solidteknics pan builds seasoning, it will develop a natural, ever-renewable non-stick surface that just gets better and better with use. Choose between the convenience of a pre-seasoned pan, or save by seasoning at home. Carrying a multi-century warranty, a Solidteknics pan will last a lifetime of great cooking - and then, the next generation can enjoy the same.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.