26cm Seamless Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- Made of one seamless, 3mm thick piece of nickel-free, highly conductive ferritic stainless steel
- Made in Australia
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Compatible with all hob types including induction, oven safe
- These pans cook like iron, and clean like stainless - no seasoning required
- This ferritic stainless steel is close to twice as conductive as regular nickel-based stainless steels
- 51.5cm long overall, 1.5kg, 4.3cm deep, 1.75L capacity
- Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility
- Read our care guide here to get the most out of your pan.
Solidteknics are the Australian engineers that brought us our bestselling wrought iron cookware, famous for its performance and durability. We’re offering a limited run of their new Nöni™ stainless steel range, that features the same first-of-its-kind seamless construction. Made from highly conductive, nickel-free ferritic stainless steel, these pans cook and sear like iron - and clean up like stainless. No seasoning required. Versatile and low-maintenance, these are the pans you’ll reach for every day. This innovative range is a Buy Me Once UK Exclusive, and what’s more, covered by the same Solidteknics multi-century guarantee we love.
Shipping & Returns
UK delivery is free and can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.