These cosy and classic ribbed socks are expertly crafted in Britain with repurposed merino wool; designed to last, with an easy darning kit included.
- Made from 82% pre-consumer superwash merino wool waste, 18% nylon for durability
- Crafted in specialist, family-run factory in Loughborough, UK
- Each pair comes with a needle, colour-matched thread and darning instructions
- Small: UK 4-6 – EU 37-39
- Knit in a classic 3x1 sock rib for stretch and fit
- Comfortable hand-linked toe seam
- Quality of each pair inspected by hand
- Hand washing advised; delicate machine washable up to 30°
Socko creates socks that are truly designed to last, but not just through quality materials and impeccable British craftsmanship. Socko are on a mission to empower and educate around the lost art of darning - because thousands of pairs of socks are thrown away when a 10 minute darning session would save them!
These beautifully soft and spongy knitted socks will be yours for many years if you care for them, which is easy using the simple darning instructions, needle, and colour-matched yarn included with every pair. Their products are all knitted, hand-linked and hand-finished in a family-run factory in Britain, turning end of line yarns that would otherwise go to landfill into luxurious socks made to last.