This plastic-free camping bowl is made entirely from natural material. It's microwave safe, guaranteed for two years, but biodegrades when composted.
- Made from 100% natural corn-based material
- Zero plastic, no artificial bonding agents
- 2 year warranty
- Biodegrades in months when composted
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Weight: 184g, Height: 7.0cm, Width: 16.0cm, Length: 16.5cm
Smidge is a new British brand launched by Horwood, the manufacturers of Stellar and Judge, leading durable kitchenware brands. We have selected Smidge for BuyMeOnce primarily for their materials innovation. Their reusable coffee cups, cutlery and crockery use a new corn-based natural material, and are completely free of inorganic matter. As such they are the first reusable cups able to fully biodegrade when composted, within a few months. Their range also includes stainless steel cups, for a more robust, life-long solution.