Cast Iron Salt Bowl with Walnut Lid
Keep your sea salt flakes in this solid yet elegant salt container, handmade in southern Sweden from solid cast iron and walnut wood.
- High quality solid cast iron body with walnut wood top
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil to protect the iron
- Sister product to the Cast Iron Pepper Grinder with Walnut Lid
- Not a salt grinder - this lidded salt container is suitable for salt flakes, table salt
- Height 8.5cm, diameter 7.5cm, weight 1.15kg
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £3.90. UK delivery can be expected within 2-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 5-7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.