Cast Iron Pepper Grinder with Walnut Lid
This fantastically solid cast iron pepper mill by Skeppshult makes an ideal gift. The ingeniously simple iron mechanism crushes peppercorns effortlessly.
- High quality solid cast iron body and mechanism, with walnut wood top
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Highly effective internal pepper crushing mechanism, pictured
- Magnetised walnut wood lid - please note, this grinder should be lifted from the base, not the top
- Easy to refill
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil to protect the iron
- Sister product to Cast Iron Salt Bowl with Walnut Lid
- Height 14.5cm, diameter 6cm, weight 1kg
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 5-7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.