Sema Herringbone Cotton & Lambswool Blanket, Dove Grey
Ethically made in Turkey, the Sema herringbone blanket is warm and cosy whilst being gentle on sensitive skin. A timeless and long-lasting piece, guaranteed for 20 years.
- Made from a blend of lambswool and non-GMO, OEKO TEX certified Turkish cotton
- Warranty: 20 years replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Size: 130 x 185cm - can dress a double or single sized bed
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Complements both heritage and contemporary interiors
- Cotton and wool blend is gentle on those who are sensitive to pure wool
- Please note that as these products are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations
- Also available in Denim or Camel
- Dry clean only
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. All their products are handmade by family-run ateliers, in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey: Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all fabrics grown, spun, dyed and handwoven locally. Their blankets, robes and peshtemals (traditional Turkish bath towels) come in traditional woven patterns that blend beautifully into the home. And for extra peace of mind, all Lüks Linen products come with an outstanding 20 year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.