Quenched Wrought Iron Baking Sheet
No flaky synthetic coatings, no buckling - just one solid sheet of Australian iron. Ditch your flimsy baking trays and invest in an indestructible baking sheet that will last many lifetimes. The Solidteknics Aus-Ion Quenched range is fully pre-seasoned in rice bran oil, so you can skip the oven seasoning and get cooking straight away.
- Made from one sheet of 2.5mm thick wrought iron
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Shot-peened for a satin finish and pre-seasoned in rice bran oil, creating a natural non-stick surface that improves with use.
- Please note: 100% natural seasoning means colours can sometimes appear mottled or uneven (as pictured.) This can be easily fixed with a light coat of oil, or ignored - your tray will still perform perfectly.
- Tough enough to withstand very high oven temperatures without buckling
- Expect perfect bases and even browning, thanks superior heat conductivity
- Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility
- 405 x 310mm, designed to fit in standard 600mm ovens. Weight: 2.6kg
- For oven use only. Please note - using this tray with a different, uneven heat source may void your warranty.
- Care and use: please follow instructions for cleaning and extra oven seasoning in our Solidteknics care guide here. Do not soak or place in dishwasher.
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.
Caring for iron
Iron care is different to how you’d treat stainless steel or non-stick - but it’s simple and easy once you know how. To protect the iron from rust and create a non-stick surface, it must be seasoned. This simply involves wiping thin layers of oil over your pan and cooking them on.
For best results, season your Solidteknics pan 2-3 times in the oven and for 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use. Find our full care instructions here.
As your pan develops its seasoning, it will turn black in colour and may be patchy. Seasoning will change over time, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.