This high-spec Do chair from Orangebox has been remanufactured to an exceptional standard by Rype Office, saving on virgin materials, energy and cost.
- Grade A remanufactured in the UK
- Buy Me Once exclusive 5 year warranty
- Automatically adjusts its support to the user’s weight without having to be set by the user
- Backrest tilt angle comes with lock mechanism for added adjustability
- Black frame and mesh with white backrest upholstery plate. Seat upholstery available in 7 hardwearing recycled polyester colour options
- Manufacturer’s list price for new chair: £562. Buy remanufactured and save £238
- Remanufacturing saves an approximate 80% of greenhouse gas emissions compared to making new furniture
- For a fair fee, Rype Office will carry out repairs or take back unwanted chairs for further remanufacturing
- Weight 14.5kg
- Dimensions: 660mm wide x 660mm deep x 970mm high
- See manufacturer’s user guide here
Rype Office take used high-spec office furniture and expertly remanufacture it, creating like-new pieces at a fraction of the cost and carbon. Whereas most refurbished goods have only had specific problems tweaked, Rype Office remanufactured furniture is completely disassembled and rebuilt to exacting specifications. Using only the very best office furniture brands, such as iconic Herman Miller chairs, every piece has timeless aesthetics, proven durability and great ergonomics. And what’s more, the quality of this furniture is backed up with a 5 year warranty, exclusive to Buy Me Once.