Cool and comfortable, this lightweight vest top has been handmade to order in Yorkshire, from a supersoft organic bamboo jersey.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: 95% organic bamboo, 5% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Also available in black or white
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.