Organic Denim Dress, Black
In a dark denim made from certified organic cotton, this elegant and versatile dress is ideal for wearing year-round, day or night.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: 98% organic cotton, 2% lycra
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- 10 year repair guarantee
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Loose, minimal shape ideal for layering and dressing up or down, exposed zip to back
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This item is made to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to a month for your item to be made. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 14 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.