Organic Cotton T-Shirt, Deep Red
Complete any outfit with this versatile burgundy red T-shirt, handmade to order in Yorkshire from organic cotton. Includes a 10 year repair guarantee.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Made from 95% organic cotton jersey, 5% elastane (GOTS CERES-076 certified)
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- 10 year repair guarantee
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Open neck and straight side seams for a modern fit
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.