Complete any outfit with this versatile burgundy red T-shirt, handmade to order in Yorkshire from organic cotton. Includes a 10 year repair guarantee.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Made from 95% organic cotton jersey, 5% elastane (GOTS CERES-076 certified)
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- 10 year repair guarantee
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Open neck and straight side seams for a modern fit
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.