Organic Cotton Women's Poplin Shorts, Pink
Made to order in Yorkshire, these organic cotton poplin shorts come in beautiful pastel pink. The ultimate lightweight comfort piece.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- 100% organic cotton poplin
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GOTS certified fabric
- 10 years repair or recycle service (customer pays return postage only)
- Made in Yorkshire
- Made to order item to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek’s factory runs on solar energy and pays its workers fairly
- Cotton poplin is durable and resistant to wear and tear
- High rise to sit on the waist, whilst stretch waistband gives comfort
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments for men and women are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero-waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises its carbon footprint along its entire supply chain. Their impressive ten-year repair or recycle guarantee on denim and tailoring is one of the best we’ve found for clothing. By making to order, the company not only minimises waste but helps develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer, encouraging emotional durability in their products.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is Free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days, or within a month for made-to-order items. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.