Organic Cotton Poplin Boxer, City Blue
Made with lightweight organic cotton, these classic boxers offer all-day comfort. Each pair is ethically made in Rozenbroek’s Yorkshire factory.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- 100% organic Tula shirt weight cotton poplin
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GOTS certified fabric
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery. Please note this item is cannot be returned unless unopened.
- Made in Yorkshire
- Rozenbroek’s factory runs on solar energy and pays its workers fairly
- Want to buy more than one? Add 2 or more to your basket and get 10% off
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments for men and women are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero-waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises its carbon footprint along its entire supply chain. Their impressive ten-year repair or recycle guarantee on denim and tailoring is one of the best we’ve found for clothing. By making to order, the company not only minimises waste but helps develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer, encouraging emotional durability in their products.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This item is made to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to a month for your item to be made. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Rozenbroek underwear is non-refundable.