In a beautifully soft and stretchy organic cotton jersey, these boxer briefs offer true high-quality comfort. Handcrafted in Yorkshire by skilled, fairly paid workers.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- GOTS certified 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery. Please note this item is cannot be returned unless unopened.
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
- Want to buy more than one? Add 2 or more to your basket and get 10% off
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero-waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises its carbon footprint along its entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.