Women's Short Sleeve Pyjama Set, Grey
The ideal lounging uniform, these slouchy grey pyjamas are made from a super-soft, super stretchy organic bamboo and cotton blend.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: 46% organic bamboo, 46% organic cotton, 8% elastane (Origin: Izmir, Turkey)
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Boxy straight fit tee, with open round neck and straight side seams for a modern fit
- Slouchy and soft full length bottoms
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
- Care: machine wash at 30 degrees, hang to dry
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their minimalistic everyday garments are individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these are garments to truly love for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. This item is made to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to a month for your item to be made. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped, after which it will arrive within 2-3 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 14 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.