A versatile summer staple, this short sleeve shirt has been manufactured in Yorkshire with care and transparency.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Made from 100% organic poplin cotton (GOTS, Oeko-Tex-Standard 100 certified)
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- 10 year repair guarantee
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Cut in a boxy and modern fit with a straight hem and side seams
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.