Denim & Leather Street Apron
Risdon & Risdon’s denim and leather Street Apron is the ultimate combination of practicality and style. Crafted from a robust 10oz denim in traditional indigo or stylish black, these aprons have been reinforced where it counts.
- Materials: 10oz premium denim, trimmed in high-quality leather.
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Measurements: 81cm from the top of bib to hem, 71cm wide. Long leather straps are a one size fits all.
- Heavy duty poppers to easily remove the straps
- Double layer corners and riveted pockets for extra durability
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.