Risdon & Risdon's original British-made apron, now in miniature! Whether your little one is getting messy with cooking, painting, crafting or gardening, they'll love putting on these premium aprons.
- Materials: thick 10oz cotton canvas, or robust Candiani denim, trimmed with full grain, vegetable-tanned Italian leather, or robust Portuguese cork
- Made in England
- Features adjustable neck strap and belt
- Finished with a ‘core-spun’ thread, 50% stronger than conventional threads
- Metalware cast in a British foundry
- 2-5 years - 45cm in length. Adjustable belt fits waist up to 68cm
- 4-7 years - 55cm in length. Adjustable belt fits waist up to 72cm
- 8+ years - 61cm in length. Adjustable belt fits waist up to 88cm
Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.