Organic Linen Camp Collar Shirt
This vintage-inspired shirt has been cut in a boxy fit with a hanger loop on the back for a classic feel. Crafted from a luxurious organic linen fabric: one of the most sustainable fabrics available.
- Made from 100% organic linen
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex sizing: Anna is wearing a Size 1. She is 5’ 10” and is a UK 8. Raith is wearing a Size 3. He is 6’ 1” and has a 38” chest.
- A natural, recyclable fibre, organic linen needs no irrigation and little chemical treatment. Every part of the plant is used.
- Traceability: Paula Borges, Portugal. Mill: Libeco, Belgium. Yarn: Safilin, Poland. Raw: flax plants from France
- Care: machine wash at 30 degrees
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and the planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes go the distance. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, so you can truly love your clothes for life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.