Made in London, this limited edition Classic Car Coat is a timeless wardrobe staple. With a water repellent finish, this coat is made from surplus organic cotton.
- Crafted from 100% organic cotton with milk protein button fastenings.
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex style. Do is wearing a Size 3. He is 6'1" and has a 38" chest. Stephanie is wearing a Size 1. She is 5'7" and has a 30" bust.
- Mid-weight relaxed fit coat, water-repellent and perfect for layering
- Featuring a detachable hood and generous patch pockets with hidden side openings for comfort. Has a contrast organic cotton binding and is framed with a spread collar
Traceability: Factory - Tower Garments, London. Mill - Olmetex, Italy
- Care instructions: machine washable at 30 degrees.
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last for life. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and the planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes last as long as possible. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers.