Made in London, this Classic Car Coat is a timeless wardrobe staple. With a water repellent waxed finish, this coat is made from an innovative bio material.
- Crafted from 100% bio-based nylon with waxed finish. Evo® is from castor oil, a byproduct of the castor bean plant. Organic cotton binding, milk protein button fastenings.
Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex style. Do is wearing a Size 3. He is 6'1" and has a 38" chest. Stephanie is wearing a Size 1. She is 5'7" and has a 30" bust.
- Mid-weight relaxed fit coat, water-repellent and perfect for layering
- Featuring a detachable hood and generous patch pockets with hidden side openings for comfort. Has a contrast organic cotton binding and is framed with a spread collar
Traceability: Factory - Tower Garments, London. Mill - Olmetex, Italy. Yarn - Fulgar. Raw - caster seed
- Care instructions: machine washable at 30 degrees.
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last for life. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes last as long as possible. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers.