Crafted from Re.VerSo™ yarn from Italy, this recycled cashmere scarf offers the same sumptuous softness as virgin cashmere, without the environmental cost.
- Made from Re.VerSo™ - 95% Recycled Cashmere, 5% Extra-fine Merino Wool
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex style
- Made up of pre and post-consumer fibre waste, this Re.VerSo™ yarn offers the same quality as virgin cashmere, but with a much smaller carbon footprint
- All ReVerso™ yarn is CO2 free and untreated
Traceability: Factory - Albion Knitting, UK. Mill - Filpucci, Italy. Yarn - Re.VerSo™, Italy
- Care instructions: hand wash cool
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last for life. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes last as long as possible. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers.