Recycled Cashmere Sweater, Forest
- Made from Re.VerSo™ - 95% Recycled Cashmere, 5% Extra-fine Merino Wool
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex sizing. Do is wearing size 4. He is 6'1" and has a 38" chest. Stephanie is wearing size 0. She is 5'7" and has a 30" bust.
- Made up of pre and post-consumer fibre waste, this Re.VerSo™ yarn offers the same quality as virgin cashmere, but with a much smaller carbon footprint
- All ReVerso™ yarn is CO2 free and untreated
- Traceability: Factory - Albion Knitting, UK. Mill - Filpucci, Italy. Yarn - Re.VerSo™, Italy
- Care instructions: hand wash cool
Slow fashion innovators Riley Studio make contemporary gender-neutral garments that are designed to last for life. Impeccably made from the highest-quality sustainable fabrics, every Riley Studio piece is fully traceable, made with people and planet in mind. We especially love this brand because they strive to make their clothes last as long as possible. Their minimalistic, clean designs have been consciously created to transcend seasons. What’s more, every Riley Studio garment we offer is covered by an outstanding lifetime repair guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.