Little Recycled Cotton Track Pants
These super-soft jersey fleece track pants are kind on your child's skin and on the planet, crafted from recycled cotton and plastic bottles with a lifetime repair guarantee.
- Made from Recover® yarn (52% recycled cotton, 48% RPET)
- Fabric is made using textile waste and plastic bottles transforming waste into a resource.
- Made in Portugal and Spain
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Sizes from 12 months - 5 years old, see size guide below for the perfect fit
- Riley Studio offers an end-of-life recycling programme
- All materials used for Little Riley Studio are organic and hypoallergenic, tested to ensure they are extremely kind to your baby's skin
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees
British sustainable clothing brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offer Buy Me Once customers an exclusive lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.