Little Recycled Cotton Hoodie
The Little Recycled Cotton Hoodie is the perfect basic for your child's wardrobe, crafted with super-soft yarn made from recycled materials, kind on your child's skin and on the planet.
- Made from Recover® yarn (52% recycled cotton, 48% RPET)
- Fabric is made using textile waste and plastic bottles transforming waste into a resource.
- Made in Portugal and Spain
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Details include a colourful 'Little' side seam tab, a seam down the sleeve and comfortable ribbed cuffs and hemline
- Sizes from 12 months - 5 years old, see size guide below for the perfect fit
- Riley Studio offers an end-of-life recycling programme
- All materials used for Little Riley Studio are organic and hypoallergenic, tested to ensure they are extremely kind to your baby's skin
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees
British sustainable clothing brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offer Buy Me Once customers an exclusive lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.