British Wool Knitted Vest
An updated classic knitted vest, this fine gauge knit is crafted in the UK from 100% British wool. In its natural, undyed ecru colour and low carbon footprint, this luxurious knit is both planet-friendly and guaranteed to last.
- Made from 100% British wool farmed in Lancashire, England
- Wool harvested from pedigree Bluefaced Leicester sheep - a breed famed for fine staple and soft quality wool
- Raw wool yarn left undyed in its natural ecru colour - no toxic chemicals used to clean or dye the wool at any point
- This fine gauge knit features a subtle raised detail above the bottom hem and a crew neck
- This item goes from field to finished product within 300 miles - a huge environmental saving compared to wool sourced from New Zealand or Australia, where the supply chain can exceed 17,000 miles
- Made in London
- Lifetime guarantee
British sustainable fashion brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio are committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way. As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offer a lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.
Pranav wears a size 3
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 2-4 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.