Wedding Cake Knife, Ribbon & Bow
These wedding cake knives are individually handmade, available in two finishes, Sterling Silver or Silver Plated. The continental handle design features ribbon edging, interlaced with bows.
Hand Made to order - please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
- Available in two options
- 100% Sterling Silver
- Silver Plated 18/10 stainless steel, with 20 micron silver plate
- Measurements 36cm
- Handcrafted in Sheffield, England
- 30 year guarantee, exclusive to Buy Me Once customers
- Ribbon & Bow style handle with Legacy Silverware etch on the blade
- Sterling silver option contains 7.5% other metals, which increase silver’s durability and hardness
- 18/10 stainless steel option has extra durability, shine and corrosion resistance
- Handmade using traditional methods - see video below
Legacy Silverware, originally founded in 1898, still makes exquisite handcrafted cutlery in England using traditional methods. Their impressive portfolio of customers includes the Royal Family, the Sultan of Brunei, Concorde and The Titanic. Operating out of one of Sheffield’s last working cutlery factories, Legacy Silverware offers both modern and traditional styles, all perfectly balanced and built to last. Made from top-quality materials, this expertly crafted cutlery will serve you for a lifetime - and for generations beyond. Need extra peace of mind? Buy Me Once customers are covered by an exclusive 30 year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50.
This is a made to order product, please see delivery time above.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.