Proving that Bluetooth doesn’t have to come at the expense of reliability, RHA's TrueConnect 2 Bluetooth Earbuds come complete with a 3 year warranty. Cutting through the gimmicks and frills, they provide top-quality sound, a hardwearing build and outstanding battery life.
Read our article all about why we've chosen these long-lasting wireless earphones.
- Comes with an outstanding 3 year warranty, in which RHA will replace any faulty devices for free
- 44 hours combined battery - earbuds can hold 9 hours, portable charging case holds another 35 hours
- Charging case has fast charging, so earbuds can regain an hour of charge in just 10 minutes
- Outstanding sound quality from 6mm dynamic drivers, offering a warm, perfectly balanced sound representation with detailed clarity
- Water, dust and sweat protection to IP55 rating
- Noise-isolating design blocks out distractions
- Bluetooth 5 with upgraded chipset for optimal connection
- Dual microphones eliminate unwanted external noise from calls
- Sophisticated touch controls for play/pause, track select, voice assistant and pairing
- Single bud mode lets you use one earbud independently
- Designed in Glasgow
Glaswegian audio experts RHA have long been a Buy Me Once favourite due to their dedication to build quality and customer service. Whilst other companies rely on flashy new releases and superfluous features, RHA strive towards reliability. They’ve always given their products an exceptional 3 year warranty - and they're well-known for taking that warranty seriously. Whilst we acknowledge Bluetooth earphones can't last forever, we want to offer an alternative to repeat-buying earphones that fail after 12 months - often at a higher price tag. Excelling in both sound quality and battery life, RHA products not only offer outstanding long-term value, but an excellent user experience too.