Recycled Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle, 45cm
Achieve the perfect sear with this iron double burner griddle pan, made in the UK from recycled cast iron. Perfect for entertaining, or big family breakfasts.
- Made from cast iron with over 70% recycled content, stainless steel handles
- The only cast iron cookware made in England, hand-cast in the heart of the Midlands
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil, so you can start cooking right away. Iron pans build up a natural non-stick seasoning the more you use them
- Cook on any heat source, including induction, barbecues and in the oven
- Long ergonomic stainless steel handle
- 100% recyclable
- Packaged in a sturdy, biodegradable hessian bag
- Samuel Groves’ carbon emissions are offset with ClimateCare projects
- Length with handle 37.7cm, weight 1.43 kg
- Care and use: do not soak your pan or place it in a dishwasher. To get the best from your pan, read this care guide before first use.
British cookware makers Samuel Groves have been manufacturing in the heart of the Midlands since 1817. From durable aluminium bakeware to recycled cast iron skillets, the entire Samuel Groves range has been designed to perform to a professional standard. And as specialists in long-lasting quality, all their cookware is covered by the lifetime guarantee we love. By sustaining the art of British manufacturing, and offsetting their climate emissions along the way, Samuel Groves offer lower-impact cookware you can count on for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.