Recycled Cast Iron Frying Pan, 20cm
Made in the UK using iron recovered from Samuel Groves’ own manufacturing waste, these versatile pans are built to last a lifetime.
- Made from cast iron with over 70% recycled content, stainless steel handles
- The only cast iron cookware made in England, hand-cast in the heart of the Midlands
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil, so you can start cooking right away. Iron pans build up a natural non-stick seasoning the more you use them
- Cook on any heat source, including induction, barbecues and in the oven
- Long ergonomic stainless steel handle
- 100% recyclable
- Packaged in a sturdy, biodegradable hessian bag
- Samuel Groves’ carbon emissions are offset with ClimateCare projects
- Length with handle 37.7cm, weight 1.43 kg
- Care and use: do not soak your pan or place it in a dishwasher. To get the best from your pan, read this care guide before first use.
British cookware makers Samuel Groves have been manufacturing in the heart of the Midlands since 1817. From durable aluminium bakeware to recycled cast iron skillets, the entire Samuel Groves range has been designed to perform to a professional standard. And as specialists in long-lasting quality, all their cookware is covered by the lifetime guarantee we love. By sustaining the art of British manufacturing, and offsetting their climate emissions along the way, Samuel Groves offer lower-impact cookware you can count on for life.