All the softness of cashmere without the big carbon footprint! This recycled cashmere beanie by Riley Studio is crafted using innovative Re.VerSo™ yarn.
- Made from Re.VerSo™ - 95% Recycled Cashmere, 5% Extra-fine Merino Wool
- Factory: Cozy Knits, Scotland
- Mill: Filpucci Spa, Italy
- Yarn: Re.VerSo™, Italy
- Source: Pre & post consumer waste fibres
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex style
- Made up of pre and post-consumer fibre waste, this Re.VerSo™ yarn offers the same quality as virgin cashmere, but with a much smaller carbon footprint
- All ReVerso™ yarn is CO2 free and untreated
- Care instructions: hand wash cool
Riley Studio are a sustainable loungewear brand that make beautiful, contemporary, gender-neutral garments from waste. They carefully source innovative fabrics that turn valuable waste resources into high quality, luxurious and durable fabrics. Not only this, Riley Studio realise that better made clothes mean better for the environment; each piece is finished and stitched to perfection, and covered by a lifetime repair guarantee.