The Elvis & Kresse Folding Purse is made from decommissioned fire-hose, previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK.
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- 6 credit card slots, a section for notes, and a separate snap compartment for coins. Oyster card friendly
- Dimensions: H 10 x W 12 x D 3 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.