Lambswool Sweater, Purple Heather
This beautifully soft sweater has been crafted in Scotland from ethical lambswool. This vibrant, unique colourway uses a combination of two yarns.
- Composition: 100% Scottish-spun Australian lambswool
- Yarns certified with the Responsible Wool Standard
- Knitted in a small, long-standing specialist factory in the Scottish Borders
- Free repairs for 3 years; fairly-priced repairs after this time
- Purple heather marl is a combination of loganberry and soft pinks made bespoke for Ally Bee
- Slightly dropped shoulders and relaxed fit, with crew neck and ribbed collar, waist and cuffs
- Model is size 8 and wears a Small
- Care: gentlest hand wash in wool or cashmere soap, dry flat, or dry-clean
Ally Bee knitwear represents thoughtfully crafted pieces with a quiet style. These jumpers and accessories are fairly produced using sustainably sourced wools, such British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® Merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously made using traditional techniques, with a low-waste approach. The result is enduring style to last winter after winter of wear. What’s more, Ally Bee will repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price, or yarn can be supplied for mending.