Lambswool Sweater, Pink Rose
- Composition: 100% Scottish-spun Australian lambswool
- Yarns certified with the Responsible Wool Standard
- Knitted in a small, long-standing specialist factory in the Scottish Borders
- Free repairs for 3 years; fairly-priced repairs after this time
- Pink rose marl is a combination of dusty pink and almond, made bespoke for Ally Bee
- Slightly dropped shoulders and relaxed fit, with crew neck and ribbed collar, waist and cuffs
- Model is size 8 and wears a Small
- Care: gentlest hand wash in wool or cashmere soap, dry flat, or dry-clean
Ally Bee knitwear represents thoughtfully crafted pieces with a quiet style. These jumpers and accessories are fairly produced using sustainably sourced wools, such British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® Merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously made using traditional techniques, with a low-waste approach. The result is enduring style to last winter after winter of wear. What’s more, Ally Bee will repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price, or yarn can be supplied for mending.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.