White Linen Kids Pyjama Set
For the little people in your life! Keep the whole family cosy in 100% natural stonewashed flax, sustainably sourced in France.
- Made using 100% natural stonewashed linen, with elasticated waistband, white pearl buttons and terracotta piping
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, garments ethically manufactured in China
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Linen keeps you warm and cosy in winter and fresh and cool in warmer months - helps children get a great night's sleep
- Designed to have a relaxed, slouchy look
- Ironing is optional - linen's crumpled texture looks great straight off the washing line.
- Care instructions: Machine wash at around 40 degrees; air dry or tumble dry on low; do not bleach.
Piglet are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.