Linen Pillowcase (Pair), Midnight Stripe
These beautifully breathable linen pillowcases by Piglet are made with 100% natural stonewashed French flax, and get softer with each use.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Contains a set of two pillowcases
- Linen is warm and cosy in the winter, fresh and cool in the summer
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Piglet linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- For bedding measurements, see our Size Guide
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on a low temperature.
Piglet are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homewares. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.