In a beautiful deep, dusty blue, this longline nightshirt is perfect for warm nights, made from breathable and lightweight linen.
Read our article on what makes linen pyjamas so special.
- 100% natural stonewashed linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, garments ethically manufactured in China
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Linen keeps you warm and cosy in winter and fresh and cool in warmer months
- Ironing is optional - linen’s crumpled texture looks great straight off the washing line
- Sizes: XS 6-8, S 8-10, M 12-14, L 16-18, XL 18-20
- Designed to have a relaxed look - choose your regular size, or size down if in between sizes
- Care instructions: machine wash at around 40 degrees; air dry or tumble dry on low; do not bleach
Piglet are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.