Merino Wool Medium Weight Duvet
Designed to aid a restful nights sleep, the luxurious Merino wool duvet is expertly crafted, temperature regulating and ethically manufactured from humanely sourced wool.
- Filled with 100% carded Merino sheep's wool, encased in 100% organic cotton
- Wool sourced from Italy, humanely sourced from certified free-range flocks
- Materials specially selected to help regulate temperature and aid a night of restful, deep sleep
- Breathable topper is cosy in the winter, cool in the winter
- Hypoallergenic, naturally inhospitable to dust mites
- Filled with 500g of filling per square meter
- With corner loops to complement Piglet's linen bedding, which has ties to attach on
- Care: To keep fresh, bacteria and toxin-free and to ensure they last, air in the sun on the washing line at least 4 times a year, preferably at the turn of each season. The sun sterilises the wool and the cotton, wicks away any moisture and encourages the fibres of the wool to naturally expand back out.
Piglet are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homewares. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.