Now in a beautifully rich sapphire blue, Duralex’s classic Picardie tumblers are made in France from super-tough tempered glass.
- Made of tempered glass, 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Manufactured in France
- Impact and chip resistant
- Thermal shock resistant - suitable for hot and cold liquids
- Rich sapphire blue colour intrinsic to the glass - will never fade
- Capacity: 250ml
- Set of 6 glasses
- Classic, iconic Picardie design - Duralex have been designing made-to-last glasses since 1945
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe
Duralex glasses are so classic and familiar, you might not have realised you’ve seen them in restaurants, cafes and bars your whole life. 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass and suitable for hot liquids, Duralex products are tempered for maximum strength. They're drop resistant, thermal shock resistant and extraordinarily tough, and if a glass does meet its doom, it crumbles safely leaving no sharp splinters. All Duralex products have been made entirely in their French factory since 1945, using kilns equipped with particulate filters to reduce emissions. Packaged responsibly in cardboard, every glass leaving the factory can contain up to 35% recycled glass, and is totally recyclable.