Organic Linen Longline Shirt, Black
Save money over time.
Crafted from low-impact organic linen, this classic unisex shirt has a relaxed fit for easy, versatile wearing. Features a large chest pocket and stitch detailing around the arm.
- Made from 100% organic linen
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Unisex sizing: Anna is wearing a Size 1. She is 5’ 10” and is a UK 8. Raith is wearing a Size 3. He is 6’ 1” and has a 38” chest.
- A natural, recyclable fibre, organic linen needs no irrigation and little chemical treatment. Every part of the plant is used
- Fastened with sustainable, biodegradable acetate buttons
- Relaxed fit, with a large pocket and stitch detailing around the arm. Further details include a back box pleat, hanger loop and a curved hem
- Factory: Paula Borges, Portugal
- Mill: Libeco, Belgium
- Yarn: Safilin, Poland
- Raw: flax plants from France
- Care: machine wash at 30 degrees
British sustainable fashion brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way. As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offers a lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.