Organic Cotton Pyjama Set, Grey
These comfortable seamless knickers are handmade in Portugal from an ultra soft, high quality organic cotton that is highly resistant to pilling, keeping them pristine for longer.
- 91% GOTS certified organic cotton, 9% elastane
- Carefully sourced organic cotton from Austria that is extremely soft to the touch with outstanding anti-pilling properties
- Ethically made in Glasgow by makers paid a living wage
- Fabric, elastics and trims certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100, meaning no chemicals harmful to humans or the environment are used at any stage
- Wash by hand to make your garment last as long as possible. Machine washable at 30° on low spin with mild detergent and similar colours. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry.
AmaElla makes ethical women’s lingerie from certified organic cotton, combining feminine and elegant designs with robust construction. Their pieces are meticulously crafted to look as good as new even after 50 washes. This brand sources the highest quality ethical fabrics available, and all pieces are handcrafted by skilled women at their closely monitored and family-run factory in Portugal. This is a lingerie brand dedicated to slowing down fashion, and the only thing more beautiful than their ethics are their garments.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.