Comfy and versatile, these organic cotton unisex shorts have been handmade in London. Comes complete with a lifetime repair guarantee.
- Crafted from Italian GOTS certified organic cotton twill fabric, with faux horn buttons made from milk waste
- Made in London, UK
- Buy Me Once exclusive lifetime repair guarantee
- Side pockets and discreet top-opening pocket
- Pull-on, elasticated, mid-rise, relaxed cut - ultimate comfort and practicality
- Regular fit
- Care: green dry clean
- Factory: Tower Garments, London
- Mill: Olmetex, Italy
British sustainable fashion brand Riley Studio are challenging the status quo of overproduction and overconsumption. Putting eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do, their restrained, contemporary wardrobe contains gender-neutral staples that are kind to the planet. Sourcing high quality recycled fabrics and working with ethical partners, Riley Studio is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way. As well as making durable, versatile pieces, Riley Studio offer Buy Me Once customers an exclusive lifetime repair guarantee, ensuring that each garment can be loved for as long as possible.