The comfiest underwear you’ll ever try - soft, durable and antibacterial, these bamboo briefs are made to order in Yorkshire.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Black/white: 100% OEKO-TEX certified organic bamboo fibre from Turkey
Grey: 46% organic bamboo, 46% organic cotton, 8% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery. Please note this item is cannot be returned unless unopened.
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
- Want to buy more than one? Add 2 or more to your basket and get 10% off
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.