The Stainless Set
Made from one seamless piece of ferritic (highly conductive) stainless steel, these versatile and low-maintenance pans are a world first in cookware. Save £25 when you kit out your kitchen with this set of three essential pans.
- Made of one seamless, 3mm thick piece of nickel-free, highly conductive ferritic stainless steel
- Made in Australia
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Compatible with all hob types including induction, oven safe
- These pans cook like iron, and clean like stainless - no seasoning required
- This ferritic stainless steel is close to twice as conductive as regular nickel-based stainless steels
- Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility
- Read our care guide here to get the most out of your pan.
- 26cm Seamless Stainless Steel Frying Pan: 51.5cm long overall, 1.5kg, 4.3cm deep, 1.75L capacity, 26cm diameter
- 22cm Seamless Stainless Steel Sauté Pan: 45.5cm long overall, 1.1kg, 5.4cm deep, 1.75l capacity, 22cm diameter
- 17cm Seamless Stainless Steel Frying Pan: 43cm long overall, 0.84kg, 3cm deep, 17cm diameter
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.
Caring for iron
Iron care is different to how you’d treat stainless steel or non-stick - but it’s simple and easy once you know how. To protect the iron from rust and create a non-stick surface, it must be seasoned. This simply involves wiping thin layers of oil over your pan and cooking them on.
For best results, season your Solidteknics pan 2-3 times in the oven and for 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use. Find our full care instructions here.
As your pan develops its seasoning, it will turn black in colour and may be patchy. Seasoning will change over time, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.