Handmade in Sheffield from robust, malleable leathers, the Crofter is based on a vintage woven sandal that has been in production in Kenneth’s workshop for 40 years.
Made to order - please allow 6-8 weeks.
- Made from fine quality Italian, British, and other European leathers. Tyre Tred sole.
- Handcrafted in Sheffield
- Noble & Wylie shoes are handmade to order. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your shoes to be made.
- Colour samples from left to right show fodder brown, purple, sioux brown, black and lemon yellow. A sioux brown shoe can be seen here, and a fodder brown shoe can be seen here.
- Exclusive 4 years repair guarantee on leather uppers for Buy Me Once customers*
- Designed to be supportive and comfortable, the soft leathers will adapt to your foot shape
- All Noble & Wylie styles are fully resoleable and repairable, with a range of materials available each time
Noble & Wylie handcraft their footwear to last. Operating out of a small Sheffield workshop, every pair of shoes is made to order by Kenneth using traditional techniques. Their modern utilitarian aesthetic is endlessly wearable, with a nod to historic vintage styles. Made using robust, high-quality leathers and Vibram soles, the artisanal construction of these shoes dramatically increases their lifespan. We especially love that every shoe is fully resoleable and repairable - so you can keep them walking for years and years.
*Noble & Wylie offers free repairs on leather uppers only within 4 years of purchase to Buy Me Once customers only, with a reasonable cost of repair thereafter. Does not include general wear and tear, colour fading or damage caused by inappropriate care, at the discretion of Noble & Wylie.