If you feel the chill but don’t like scarves, this unisex woollen snood is for you. Handmade in Finland by a team of grannies, this soft knitted tube feels like a second skin.
- Hand-knitted by the Myssy grannies from 100% organic Finnsheep wool
- Lifetime repair or replace warranty
- Made in Pöytyä, Finland
- Finnsheep are a local Finnish breed, similar in softness to Merino
- A gentle production process keeps the yarns naturally rich in lanolin, making it water and dirt resistant
- Myssyfarmi’s team of skilled retirees are empowered to work flexibly from home. They sign each garment they hand knit
- Myssy garments don’t usually require washing, as the wool’s lanolin naturally repels dirt and water. But if it gets dirty or stretches out, hand wash it gently, dry flat and shape while still wet.
In Pöytyä, Finland, is a family-run farm where Myssyfarmi wool hats are hand-knitted by a real team of local grannies. Their very own flocks of Finnsheep, a breed native to Finland, provide organic wool that’s as soft as Merino and hand-dyed on site. A delicate production process preserves the wool’s natural lanolin, making it naturally water and dirt resistant. Each piece is signed by the skilled retiree who made it, and is covered by a lifetime repair warranty. Original, organic, durable - the best and last wooly hat you’ll ever need.