Childrens coats don’t get much better than this. The Mor (“sea” in Welsh) is durable, lightweight, packable and water-resistant, perfect for coastal rambling.
- This item is made to order, please allow 4 weeks.
See the size guide here.
- Materials: 70% reclaimed material from recycled tent material; outer is made out of 100% recycled tent nylon; sustainably sourced waterproof ripstop lining and trims
- Made in the UK
- Warranty: Billygoats & Raincoats offers repairs on stitching and material of coats within one year of purchase. Repairs afterwards are offered at a fair price.
- Care instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius with a non biological washing product. Do not use fabric softener (it strips the waterproof qualities from the garment). Air dry.
- All coats come with a tent tote made out of 100% reclaimed tent material. Fleece lining optional.
Billygoats & Raincoats has a mission to complete: to rescue every discarded festival tent and give it a new life as sustainable outerwear for kids. Every year in the UK, festival goers abandon more than 20,000 tents, destined for the landfill. Billygoats & Raincoats aims to eradicate that, salvaging useable materials and repurposing them into colorful, eco-friendly creations that are as beautiful as they are functional.